Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weezy in The Whippety Wood

Artwork by Pamela Harden. The Whippety Wood.








Miss Eloise Butler Beesun recently paid a visit to The Whippety Wood. It's a magical place, and if you haven't already been there. I highly recommend it!


A mere 13 weeks old and my little hellion is already off having bold adventures!


Okay, I guess hellion might be a bit strong. She only made off with my bra today. And I was only a little late for work. Of course the boss understands when you tell him you couldn't wrestle your bra from the iron jaws of a 5 pound puppy.


But the day is young, and I'm still at the office. Who knows what fresh mischief awaits me tonight? Oh Weezy! I miss you.

Weezy the Seal Pup. Doesn't she look thrilled?

Artwork by Pamela Harden. The Whippety Wood.

7 comments:

  1. OMG! She is just adorable...and I do not believe for one minute all those things you say she does! She's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over, Mary Jo. I'll show you!!! LOL. Weezy says, "None of it are true!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! She's gonna be a handful, fur shur!
    Those lil Mary Jane shews! Those won't last a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe! Good to see you, my friend. We've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawfect, I'm over one years old now but I still steal Mum's bra given half a chance! You could be doing bra wrestling for some time longer!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey Weezy ... it's sure nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends. I'm a whippet but I think I'm a terrier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, blow me down! A Cairn terrierist, like my cousin, only he is brindle and you are going to be 'red', I think?!
    Cute, cute, cute...it helps you get a away with all kinds of doggy sillies:)

    Welcome and I hope to get to know you better, I have missed all the fun and antics of your big brofurs of late...maybe sometimes they will take ovfur here so we can have fun with all of you??! BOL! Woofs!

    ReplyDelete